Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews - The District

 Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews – The District

2667 Park Avenue

Tustin, CA 92782

(714) 258-7657

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews | Tustin 92782

 

Hours:

Sunday                         11 AM – 10 PM

Monday                       11 AM - 10 PM

Tuesday                       11 AM - 10 PM

Wednesday                 11 AM - 10 PM

Thursday                     11 AM - 10 PM

Friday                          11 AM - 11 PM

Saturday                      11 AM - 11 PM


Friday, December 30, 2022 @ 6:38 pm

 

 

So, me and my crew, daughter, granddaughters, grandson and great granddaughter (yep, that’s correct yo






Pizza

Gourmet cheeseburger & fries


Cauliflower pizza



So, me and my crew, daughter, granddaughters, grandson and great granddaughter (yep, that’s correct you read it right) decided to stop on in for dinner and no shopping which was a feat within its self. We were seated almost immediately and met our very on point waitress Katie.  Such a pleasant and uplifting personality.

I ordered the Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger and the bottomless steak fries.  Dangerous.  Red onions (extra onions please), pickles, lettuce and tomatoes.  Listen.  I tried, I gave it the old college try to finish every bite of the cheeseburger and I really tried to finish the first order of fries, but head hung low, I lost the battle.  But everything was so good, that I felt like kicking my shoes off under the table.  My daughter ordered the cauliflower pizza topped with Roma tomatoes, green peppers, yellow onions, and baby spinach.  I tried a small piece and it was good.  Now one of my brilliant granddaughters order the cheese pizza with pineapple and red onions on top.  Now that was good, I wouldn’t have thought of that.  My grandson had the classic cheeseburger and from the looks of his clean plate, I would say that he enjoyed it.  My great granddaughter had the kids cheese pizza, but was busy tasting almost everyone else’s food. 

The atmosphere was very pleasant and my family along with the entire section I was sitting it, surprised me with singing happy birthday.  After my initial surprise I started conducting the “choir”.  I took my bow and we all just laughed and joke around, no strangers there.  Fun was had by all.   




#redrobin #tustin #tustinca #california #burgers #hamburgers #bar #draftbeer #beer #desserts #shakes #cocktails #sandwiches #soups #salads #appetizers #tasty #bottomlesssteakfries #lunch #dinner #greatservice #friendly #burgers #casual #instagood #instragram #goodfood #restauarant #hotdogs #reservations #vegetarian #happyhour #instagood #yummy 

No comments:

Post a Comment