Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Twisted Sage Cafe

 Twisted Sage Cafe

433 E. Foothill Blvd.

San Dimas, CA  91773

909-305-0724

Twisted Sage Cafe - Classic Americana With A "Twist"


Friday, May 20, 2022 @1:41 pm









Following my granddaughter Skye graduation, we ventured to Twisted Sage Cafe for a celebration.  

I absolutely adored the spanish style building.  

I had big old fat breakfast burrito that consisted of 2 scramble eggs, red potatoes, scallions, I asked for american cheese instead of cheddar, and applewood smoked bacon.  Now for my next visit, I'm try it with chorizo and next chicken sausage.  Needless to say, did I finish it all... I gave it a good old college try, but no, like I said big old fat breakfast burrito.  Good big old fat breakfast burrito.

Our server Trevor needs his own tv live show.  He is not only a great server, but an really good entertainer, hilarious.  He has his own way of breaking down the menu with suggestions, which you should listen to him, he was right on point.  One of the best servers I have had the pleasure of meeting.  

As they say on the website So Here's The Story....  Classic Americana with a "Twist".  Go and see for yourself and enjoy the laid back atmosphere with wonderful food.



#twistedsagecafe #sandimas  #sandimasca  #sandimascalifornia  #cafe  #breakfast  #lunch  #brunch  #friendly  #quickservice  #yummy  #familyrestaurant #outdoordining  #instagram  #instagood #sandwiches  #burgers  #burritos  #foodgood  #tasty  #food  #calfornia  #forkyeah











No comments:

Post a Comment