Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Floridita Restaurant - Cuban & Dominican cuisine

 Floridita Restaurant

4162 Broadway (bet. 175-176th st.)

New York, NY  10033

212-928-0653 / 8728

www.floriditanyc.com

Hours:  24 hours



Pollo Floridita Chicken, Arroz Blanco, Rojos Bean -  $17.00

Steak with onions - (bistec encebollado) - $17.75

This is what it looks like when it all comes together!


After debating what to eat on this saturday evening, my daughter Brandy and I decided on  Floridita's in Washington Heights.  There use to be one in Harlem on 12th avenue but it hasn't reopened so off we went, uptown.  Because we have had these dishes before at the Harlem location, we called it in then went to pick it up.

The Floridita chicken is a flat breast that is grilled and wonderfully seasoned.  With it I had the white rice (they ran out of yellow rice), black beans, yum and plantains.  I ask for the white onions because the dish comes with sauted red onions.  The chicken was juicy, tender and topped off with onions, which spells g.o.o.d.  The black beans and rice was so good I could eat it hot, warm or cold.  And then the side order of plantains ($2.00), sweet and cooked perfectly.  I love onions so I order a side for $1.00.  

The steak was a little tough and not as seasoned which surprised me.  I have had this steak before and it was tender and very well seasoned.  

Overall I enjoyed the majority of my meal and will be back.  The customer service has always been efficient, organized (has to be with the takeout, very very busy) and friendly.




#floridita   #cubanfood   #dominicanfood  #washingtonheights  #breakfast  #lunch  #dinner #good   #greatcustomerservice   #fasttakeout   #latinfood   #spanishfood   #carribbeanfood  #24hours  #blogger   #floriditarestaurant  #latincusine  #nyc  #inexpensive  #instagram



1 plate = good

2 plates = very good

3 plates = excellent

4 plates = extraordinary

no plates = poor

 



No comments:

Post a Comment